Models looking for a modelling portfolio to advance their careers or new starters in modelling, I can help build your portfolio of professional images when pitching for modelling work.
Working with your wardrobe of garments you bring with you to design a range of photo sets for you.
Make-up artist and Hair stylist plan your photo shoot with you so that we can get the best out of you in your time at our studios.
Producing a range of styles, varying your portfolio.
If you require a professional portfolio printing into a photo book then I can also design and produce one for you to use when you are presenting to modelling agencies or other clients in the photographic industry.
Preparing for your shoot
- Make sure garments are ironed, as creases can be distracting in photographs.
- Outfit changes are essential if you want different looks, try and compliment them with your makeup.
- Check any small details: fingernails manicured, eyebrows anything that will stand out when having close-ups head shots.
- Try to avoid fake tan, unless it’s done professionally. Usually, it ends up patchy which becomes obvious in the images.
- If you have any ideas you would like to try at the shoot, bring them along or have a pin board on Pinterest which we can reference.
The photo shoot
The photographic studios are in Citywest, Dublin to have a photo shoot to add a great range of images to your modelling portfolio before approaching modelling agencies.
Alternatively, with weather permitting, go outside for the photo shoot.
With your portfolio session, Viv works together with Hairstylist, makeup artist to create a look that will enhance your features.
Your best images are then uploaded to a password protected gallery from which to purchase your prints which are then professionally retouched to make them magazine quality.
If you have any special requests, please feel free to contact with your queries.
Visit our facebook page for special offers and latest news.
Looking to build your portfolio?
Use the form below to get in touch with me to reserve your session time and date.