Having the right Interior Photography can make or break your campaign. When trying to sell/rent your property/spaces here are a few points to keep in mind:
- The first thing we need to plan the photo shoot is knowing the size of the property.
- What kind of light and how much artificial light is needed to light the interiors?
- Will the property be cleaned and ready for the photo shoot the day we arrive or will someone be required to come along on the day for that?
- Are there large reflective surfaces which will require special attention when photographing them.
- Is the property empty or is there someone in there that requires special timing?
We can best quote according to how much work is needed to photograph the space. See below for some samples of our work.